Friday, April 17, 2009

Friday Gratitude....

Everyone is Thankful it's Friday and it got me to thinking about being thankful. There is soo very much for us to be thankful to the Lord for. Friends, Family, Church, Health, and the list goes on and on. Today, I am thankful that I am thankful. So many people have so much and they fail to even realize what they possess. They fail to be thankful. I never want to take things for granted. I want to appreciate all that has been given to me and show gratitude in whatever ways that I can. Not just to the Lord, but to the people he has placed in my life. I want to let people know when they have been a blessing and I want to be a blessing back. Just something I was thinking about. Now I just have to go out and let people know how much they are appreciated!

I love quotes, so I will probably always post one...here is one for today..

Appreciation can make a day, even change a life. Your willingness to put it into words is all that is necessary.
~Margaret Cousins~

Lord, help me put my appreciation into words.

1 comment:

2spothipshot said...

A wonderful sentiment, expressed beautifully. (I hope "you know who" doesn't hear about all of this "groundless" gratitude...he may not stop typing for days!)