Saturday, April 25, 2009

Quiet Saturday Afternoon...

At least for awhile until the boys wake up. The girls are playing and the boys are sleeping. So here I am taking a small break from the beautiful chaos that is my life. Really it is beautiful.
Beautiful to be loved by all these little, smiling faces. All of them wanting to hold my hand with their grubby little fingers. Well, they aren't always grubby.
Sometimes I think back to the years we tried and tried to have a baby to no avail and I realize how beautiful God is to have blessed us with not only one baby, but now FOUR!
Keegan is awake...back to work...:-)

Two quotes today:

There was never a child so lovely but his mother was glad to get him to sleep. ~Ralph Waldo Emerson

A little girl is sugar and spice and everything nice - especially when she's taking a nap. ~Author Unknown

No comments: