Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Setting it up

Trying to get everything just right on my blog will probably take a few tries before I am satisfied. The title and background will probably change a few more times. I tend to be picky. Michael is thankful I am not one of his customers. Of course, I am no where near as bad as some of them. :-)
Keegan is much better today, just allergies and maybe a slight virus DR. said. Either way, he is in much happier state. Thank the Lord, because yesteday seemed to never end. When he finally took a late nap, he woke up a different boy.
Right now he is napping, so Here I am...I found a few quotes today I really liked. Here is one of them...

Facing a mirror you see merely your own countenance; facing your child you finally understand how everyone else has seen you.

Isnt that the truth?

No comments: