Monday, January 31, 2011

I'm Not Enough

Every now and then I get this overwhelming feeling of inadequacy...how am I going to do it all? Accomplish it all? Keep up with it all? I am just not enough...
I cannot reach the hurting, I on my own am not enough.
I cannot make the right kind of difference in someones life, I simply am not enough.
I cannot be what He has called me to be, do what He wants me to do, speak the words He would have me to speak, I am just not enough...
Then the Lord, oh so sweetly reminds me..."No, you are not enough...but I AM more than enough, my grace is sufficient, You can do all things through me, I will give you the words in that hour, I am a lamp unto your feet, I will not leave you or forsake you, I am with you" He is all I need. His grace, His Mercy, His love, His direction. Thank You Jesus for your reminder. I am nothing. You are more than enough. You are everything.

No comments: