Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Inspiration

So I have been inspired to post an update by my new and very sweet friend April Winslow. She is new to our area and in a very similar spot in her life...as far as being a Pastor's Wife. She is not just any Pastor's wife though,She is wife to a Man who is answering the Call of God to Plant a Church. It isn't an easy job to "start" a Church from scratch. Especially when you move to a whole new part of the Country. Not just across town or even across state. She has came from a far away place and left all of her friends and Family...all things familiar in her life. She is an inspiration, and I know God is going to Bless her tremendously. I am thankful to have met her and even more thankful to call her my friend. We are all in this together, and sometimes we just need a friend.

No comments: